With more than three decades of experience we are very well placed to assist with a plethora of business/corporate intelligence services covering everything from background checks and employee surveillance to fraud, theft and corruptions. Whether you are looking to reduce your vulnerability, to protect your organisation or resolve an existing issue we have the knowledge, experience and discretion to provide you with highly professional solutions tailored to your needs. Our services include:
• In-depth diligence for businesses, for example for Joint Venture (JV) projects and company investments
• Investigation of business partners or employees living beyond their means
of individual or groups of employees, both physically monitoring staff in-person and technically, for example using ‘bugs,’ sophisticated physical, state of the art computer-based monitoring and encryption tools
• Building security assessments
• Business systems checking and cyber security audits
• Vulnerability assessments
• Intellectual property infringement, protection and analysis of open market abuse.
This is by no means an exhaustive list of assistance we can provide and some additional services you may require are listed on our Business Protection
page. Please do call us to discuss your specific requirements in detail. Our work is totally confidential and compliant with UK and International law.
If you would like to discuss a particular issue you’re currently facing or to talk through the options for safeguarding your organisation, please call +44 (0) 1474 833005 in complete confidence or email info@DPMfacts.com